If you or your child suffered a preventable birth injury or was harmed by medical negligence, the Ohio medical malpractice attorneys at Becker Law Firm, LPA can help you assess your legal options and take action on your behalf.
We handle a wide range of cases, including medical malpractice and nursing negligence claims, birth injury lawsuits, wrongful death actions, and more. Our firm is committed to fighting for full justice.
Contact us online or call (440) 252-4399 for a free, no-risk consultation with one of our Ohio medical malpractice attorneys today.
How Our Firm Can Help
- Birth injury lawsuits: Taking legal action against doctors, hospitals, and their insurance companies is challenging and expensive. Our law firm has the experience, knowledge, and resources required to pursue these cases and work to win compensation for your child and you.
- Wrongful death lawsuits: If a mother or fetus has died of complications of pregnancy/ childbirth or a child died due to obstetrical negligence, our lawyers can pursue financial compensation for survivors.
- Assessing the lifetime costs: We work with certified life care planners to estimate the lifetime costs of caring for a baby born with a serious brain injury.
- Special needs trusts: Our goal is the long-term financial security of the injured party or parties. We help clients consider alternatives for achieving this goal, including special needs trusts, structured settlements, and guardianships or conservatorships.
- Wrongful birth/wrongful life: Ultrasounds, genetic, or chromosomal testing and other screenings early in pregnancy can identify birth defects in a fetus. If the tests were not done, were done improperly, or the results were never made available to the parents, they were denied the right to decide whether to terminate the pregnancy.
Ohio Legal Action Lawyers
To arrange a free initial consultation and case evaluation, please contact us today. From offices in Cleveland and Elyria, our Ohio attorneys represent clients throughout the state. We also assist in birth injury litigation in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Illinois. Find out how we can help you with your case today.
Call (440) 252-4399 or fill out and submit a confidential online contact form.