Cleveland Brain Injury Attorneys
HOW MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CAN LEAD TO BRAIN INJURIES
Medical malpractice can lead to brain injuries in a number of ways. If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury due to physician error, hospital negligence, or any medical mistake, it is important to consult with an experienced Ohio medical malpractice lawyer.
At The Becker Law Firm, attorneys in our Cleveland and Elyria offices have significant experience handling medical negligence cases for clients from Ohio and nationwide. We understand the causes of brain injuries and can help you pursue justice and compensation for the losses you have suffered.
Call our caring legal team to seek full justice in your case. We can be reached at (440) 252-4399.
Types of Brain Injuries
- Hypoxia: One of the most common causes of brain injury is lack of oxygen to the brain, or hypoxia. The results of hypoxia can be severe, including memory loss, paralysis, cognitive loss and brain death.
- Bleeding brain injuries: Doctors must take special precautions when treating patients at risk of bleeding brain injuries, or hemorrhagic stroke. Patients with weakened blood vessels and high blood pressure are especially at risk for this type of brain injury.
- Blood clots: Surgical errors can lead to blood clots, which travel to the brain and cause catastrophic damage.
- Untreated stroke: Undiagnosed or mistreated stroke can lead to severe brain injuries.
- Anesthesia errors: Errors in administering of anesthesia can lead to permanent brain damage.
The Severity of Brain Injuries
A brain injury is a life-changing condition that can leave the victim unable to work, relate to others, and enjoy activities. Our attorneys will work to fully assess the damage this brain injury has had to you or your loved one’s life. We have significant trial experience and will work to help you obtain full and fair compensation for the losses you have suffered.
Our lawyers do this work because we care about our clients and a just verdict or settlement will make a positive difference in their lives. Please contact us at (440) 252-4399 to arrange a free initial consultation with a knowledgeable Ohio brain injuries lawyer.
$4.5 Million Medical Malpractice
$3.75 Million Medical Malpractice
$4.35 Million Medical Malpractice
“Michael Becker helped us secure our daughter’s future needs. We will always be grateful for the impact he has had on our family.” - Kris Harmon, mother of Perri
“Mike represented us as if he was fighting for his own family member. I knew that my son was getting the best representation in Northeast Ohio.” - Knyesha Washington
“David handled our case professionally and really cared about my daughter and her outcome.” - Client